Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas!

Well I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas!

Thank you for all the goodies and gifts, I really appreciated them.

Christmas this year was so good.  We had a mission-wide devotional on Christmas eve.  It was full of wonderful musical numbers and a message from President and Sister Palmer.  It was such a great thing to help us get in the spirit of Christmas. 

We spent Christmas eve with our investigator Socorro and with the Martinez family (I didn't get pictures).  They had family from Mexico that aren't members so we shared a message with them and sang some Christmas hymns. It was so much fun.

Christmas day I got to talk to my family which was crazy because the next time I see them will be in person.  We then had dinner with some members, went and sang hymns to another member that is in a nursing home, and then had a second dinner with Al and his fiance.  It was amazing to spend a Christmas so focused on the Savior and giving rather than taking.  I missed my family but it was an experience I wouldn't trade.

I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week!

Love,

Hermana Carpenter





No comments:

Post a Comment