Wednesday, October 8, 2014

She Has Arrived!

Greetings from Mexico!

I made it to the MTC all in one piece.  The flight went smoothly and I am in the processes of going through orientation.  I am feeling quite hungry and exhausted right now but other than that I am great!  I am so excited to be here.  

So you should know that while I am at the mtc my p-day will be on Tuesdays, so that will be the next time you hear from me. Also, I learned today that they now have a kind of online store and letter system that you can use to send treats and letters with same day delivery if you so choose. The website is www.missionarypackagemx.com.  You can share it with any friends or family that might want to do something like that.  

Anyways, I love you guys so much! I cannot wait to get to work. 

Until Tuesday!

Love, 


Kyrie

No comments:

Post a Comment