Thursday, March 26, 2015

Transfer week!

Hey everyone!

So I don't have too much time to write this week because of transfers and also because I am going to the temple today!

I haven't been to the temple since before Christmas so I am so excited to get to be going, especially with conference right around the corner. Not being able to go to the temple on a regular basis is definitely something I have missed her on the mission and something I will not take for granted when I get home.  We are so blessed there in Utah to have temples so close to us.  I love the renewal of strength and the learning I receive each time I go to the temple.  I hope that all of you will take the opportunity to go before conference, especially if it has been a while since you have gone.  I know that as you do you will be more prepared for the messages we will receive from the Lord at General conference.

So this week is transfer week.  I will be staying in Stockton but Hermana Shawcroft will be leaving.  I am going to miss that girl! She has taught me so much.  My new companion is going to be Hermana Kaaa.  I am excited to get to work with her!

Hope you all have a wonderful week!


Love,

Hermana Carpenter

No comments:

Post a Comment